CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

whats happening.

I decided to start a blog since so much is changing in my life.
so here is a what is going on as of now...
I am 29 week pregnant with a little girl due September 30, 2010
She is a very active little one especially when I am sleeping! She has a good strong kick that she enjoys practicing all the time along with just dancing and squirming all around pretty much non stop. But I still love her and just cant wait to see her precious face!

Harper Leighann
20 week ultrasound

My belly at 29weeks

We did a little photo shoot the other day outside in 115 degrees!! Not such a good idea so it was short lived so we will have to do it again another day. So there will be more prego pics to come!!

I am also currently unemployed because of the new manager we got at AB that completely disliked me and hated the fact that i was pregnant and fired me. But I just look at it as a good thing, so I am enjoying my time off until our little girl arrives. I just been relaxing, swimming, being a housewife (haha), and having fun! Its a nice vacation so thank you AB!! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment