CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

a little update

Here is a quick update :]
Everything is coming together for little Harpers room i am way excited! I got some very cute stuff today while shopping with my grandma. I got her some very cute bedding for her crib and also a cute little swing for her! I am just waiting for all the furniture to arrive to get it all in her room! I just wish it would come faster but it should all be here this week except her dresser/changing table. {i will post pictures once it totally complete} But everything else will be here! I am also looking forward to the baby shower which i feel like is soo far away! But really its just in 2 weeks then 2 weeks after that is her due date!! EKKK I cant wait! I am soo over being uncomfortable and having huge swollen feet that hurt. :[ but everything is going very well i start see the doctor every week now. Its getting soo close!! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment